2021 Annual Giving Appeal
In 2021, your support will help us to renovate our buildings. Already, your donations have contributed towards revamping the Senior Common Room, renovating the Aldridge “Dungeon”, refurbishing the Dining Hall and have given some love to our already beautiful gardens. More needs to be done; your support will help us get there.
This year, your Annual Giving donation will move Jane into the next stage of our revamp as we turn our attention to:
- Finishing off the Dining Hall, equipping it with good sound and audio-visual equipment and reinstating the honour boards
- Refurbishing Barrett, bringing colour, life and good heating to each of the rooms
- Refurbishing the remaining two floors of the Aldridge building
To make a contribution to this year's Annual Giving Appeal, choose one of the following options:
- Follow this link to donate online
- Make a Direct Bank Transfer
- Account name: Jane Franklin Hall
- BSB: 037010
- Account Number: 520578
- Description/Reference: Please include the text 'Donation - your name'
- Complete and return this form
- Call us on 03 62100 100 to make a donation over the phone using your credit card details.
Jane Franklin Hall is a registered charity and all donations over $5.00 are eligible for a tax rebate.
Every little bit helps. Every little bit supports Jane to continue our work, supporting students to connect, belong and achieve. And this year, we would like to thank you for rallying together in this world of uncertainty impacting the most on the students we support. Your donation, no matter how big or small will make a difference!