Location, location, location
Jane Franklin Hall is situated in sophisticated South Hobart, a short distance from all University of Tasmania campuses and the Hobart CBD. The College consists of 10 buildings and wings: Michael Webber House, Aldridge, Horton, The Horton Link, Asten, Barrett, Fleming, Vines, the Lodge and the Frances Parsons. To find out where these buildings are, see the map below.
Other facilities and services
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) • Tennis and basketball court
- Table tennis table
- Common rooms
- Single-person gym
- Television lounges with Foxtel/ cable television
- Baking kitchenette for cooking pastries and sweet treats on weekends
- Dry cleaning service (additional cost)
- Library with computers, printer, scanner and photocopier
- BBQ area
- Function/recreation facilities
- Free, fully-equipped laundry room
- Shared kitchenettes with free tea and coffee facilities
- Food and drink vending machines.