We run a range of activities, perfect for socialising, meeting new people and getting involved in the College community. We also have an elected Student Club Committee to represent the residents and plan events.
Here are just some of the activities on offer:
- Welcome Weeks: two weeks of training and activities to introduce new residents to the expectations of college life, bond with other students and prepare for the year ahea
- The Jane Play: directed and performed by residents
- The Art Exhibition: an inter-college art show organised by student volunteers
- Inter-college sporting competitions including table tennis, rugby, soccer, Australian Rules Football (AFL)
- The Jane Ball: a 50-year College tradition
- Movie nights and relaxation sessions
- Monthly social activities and events.